Woah, it’s already Thursday?! This week is flying by! I don’t even know where the days are going. Anyways, since it’s Thursday.. you know what that means? It’s time for Thinking Out Loud! 😀
Thank you, http://www.runningwithspoons.com/ , for hosting! 😀
1. This is going to start off pretty deep. You ready for this? Lately, I have been trying to find balance in my life. Balance with school, the gym, blogging, homework, getting in some “me” time. At school, I plan it all out, but when school is out, things don’t always go according to plan. I end up getting more work than I thought, pushing things aside, and pretty much stressing myself out. (Granted I chose all AP and honors classes this year.. What was I thinking?!)
2. Ever since I signed up for this college website (that got me included in a $10,000 scholarship raffle!), I have been getting a ton of e-mails from colleges. I know what I want to do, but I just don’t know which college will be right for me. I need to find a good school that has good reviews for teaching and fitness/nutrition. Yes, I am going for a double (possibly triple major?)
3. Ever since I went to the gym with my friend, I cannot stop listening to Someone Else by Miley Cyrus. Yes, she has been having a wild streak, but her music is still catchy and good to me. She is getting pretty deep with her songs. I like how she is maturing in her music.
4. Am I the only one that just realized we are already halfway through January?! That blows my mind. This year is starting off pretty fast!
5. Does anyone else just literally kind of scare themselves when they start thinking really hard about something? That was me when I was thinking how much school I have left. I can’t believe how far I’ve come and how much is left. It seems like yesterday I was starting Kindergarten. Classes are getting a tad easier, but the work load is increasing at sky rocketing rates. More work = more stress = no bueno.
6. For my English class, we’ve really been going into the fast food industry, food production, minimum wages, etc. It’s really quite eye opening to be discovering what I have. Reading some of the articles, stories, opinion editorials really blows my mind. Good thing this is right up my alley. 😉 Otherwise I wouldn’t really be so attentive in class.
7. Here comes another deep thought. If you really love doing something and makes you happy, go for it. I chose the lifestyle of health/fitness. I lift weights, do yoga, pilates, hiits and I am big on nutrition. I used to not care, but after all it’s done for me, I’ve grown a strong love for it. My family isn’t my strongest supporter. Quite frankly, they don’t understand why I love it so much. I try explaining, but it’s something they have to go through in order to fully understand, I guess. I love them to death, but I am pretty much on my own with this, which kind of sucks. It makes me happy and I love it, so I am not going to stop. Even if you don’t have the support you want, still go for it. It’s your life. Live it. Embrace it.
8. A three day weekend is coming up which makes me beyond happy! Time to catch up and prioritize!
9. Speaking of priorities.. I really need help in pre-calculus. Anyone good with math and number? If so, please let me know. 😀
10. Annnnnnd that’s a wrap. Happy Thursday! 😀
What makes you happy?
How do you find balance?
What do you want to major in/are majoring in?
What songs have you been loving lately?