Hey there and happy Saturday! I am so happy it’s finally the weekend! I think every Saturday, I am going to post a survey. You can join along in on the fun as well! (I’ll just have to make a heading/image for this.) Enjoy getting to know more about me! 🙂
1. Whats your favorite color?
-I actually have to favorite colors: purple and aquamarine. Ever since I was little I have always loved these colors. They also make an amazing color combo. 🙂
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
-I would love to live in England. Since my mom was born there, we would always go down there to visit family for extended periods of time. We would go explore the different cities, go to the beaches, try all new food places to us, and spend loads of time at family events. It so beautiful there. I miss it.
3. Who do you love, and why?
-I love my family and friends. They are my backbone in life. They’re always there for me in my times of need. I can always depend on them no matter what. I have kept a close grip on them, because they mean the world to me and I would be lost without them.
4. Are you a secretive person? Or are you more of an “open book”?
-It depends on the situation. At times I like to keep my privacy on some things, but if I trust you enough, I’ll open up to you.
5. Do you like to party?
-I am not a party person. Do family events count though? 🙂
6. What grade are you in?
-I am a senior.
7. Whats your favorite school subject?
-Academically? Either history or english. (I love love love reading and writing. 🙂 )
Credentially? Sculpture or physical education.
8. Sexual Orientation?
10. Got any pets?
-2 dogs! Molly (a jack russel terrier) and Dexter (a beagle/basset hound mix).
11. Whats your favorite animal?
-Owls. They’re so beautiful.
12. Do you prefer having guy friends? Or girl friends? Why?
-I prefer to be friends with whoever I can get along with. Either is fine with me. I make friends with people who have good vibes. 🙂
13. Had a bad/rough past?
-I have, but I am happy it happened. I learned a lot from it. It has made me who I am today. I’ve lived, I’ve made mistakes, I’ve learned.
14. What are you looking most forward to in your future?
-The ability to further my education, travel, follow my dreams. Being able to take full control of my life and happiness.
15. What’s your dream job?
-A kindergarten teacher and a personal trainer/nutritionist. I love fitness, nutrition, and teaching. 🙂
16. Got any goals/dreams? What are they?
- Go to college and get my degress in education and fitness/nutrition.
- Become a teacher and a personal trainer.
- Compete in fitness competitions.
- Get married and have children.
- Enjoy life and be happy.
-No, because I have no right to be. Everyone is the way they are for a reason. They’re unique and I respect that.
-I can be at times, for humor of course. 😉
-I am. ❤
-Very. If I care about you, I’m there for you 100%. You need something? I gotchu.
21. Whats something you look most for in a girl/guy?
-Loyalty. (It was so hard to choose just one..)
22. Whats your favorite movie?
-TITANIC ALL THE WAY! 😀
23. Beach or pool?
-Beach. So peaceful and beautiful.
24. Mall or park?
-I can’t choose. I’m sorry.. Both. 😉
25. When is your birthday?
-December 9th. 😀
-Would you participate in Survey Saturday?
-How was your day?
-Tell me about you. 🙂