Hey there and happy Thursday! This has to be one of my favorite days, because I can let my mind run wild and you get a sneak peak into my random thoughts. 🙂
Thank you, http://www.runningwithspoons.com/ for hosting!
1. All I can start off with is.. wow. It’s already Thursday! Last time I checked it was Monday (figuratively speaking of course 😉 ). This week has been flying by! Where has the time gone? I guess I can’t complain since the weekend is approaching at a rapid pace. Let’s just hope the weekend slows down so we will be able to enjoy it. 😀
2. So, I’m taking 3-D Design (sculpting) right now and I sit by a true artist. She has the most amazing drawings, like ever. We have to create a sculpture based off an artist that has inspired us. I chose to do a Tim Burton based scultpure and she chose to do a nude woman’s body. Her sketch came out perfect. What. Anywhooooo, she told me today that I reminded her of Tinkerbell. I’ve actually gotten that a few times lately. I guess my “twin” got all the fame and glory while I’m here doing my thang in good ol Arizona. (Lucky…)
3. I’ve been on a real reading kick lately and I am loving it! I actually have the time to lay down and enjoy some reading time. I love reading. It takes me away from all of the stresses from reality and lets me experience all new worlds. Although I may not be reading the most.. mystical read.. I am enjoying it. It really pulls at my heart strings and is a real eye opener.
4. Let me just say that biking 5 miles to the gym after a leg day is not the best idea. I love biking, don’t get me wrong, but my quads were on FIRE. They were locking up, and you know those muscle spasms that give off a sharp pain? Well, I so happen to have gotten one while waiting at a crosswalk. Let’s just say I think the viewers in the car got a pretty good kick at my facial reactions..
5. On a more deeper note.. I know we really shouldn’t be so called judgmental on the lives of other people, but the health of my sister has been a really big concern of mine. She doesn’t eat that healthy and is sedentary on the exercise. She has been immune to some pretty serious sicknesses lately and it really scares me. I want to have a talk with her about it, but I don’t really know how to come about it in a way in which she’ll really get how much I care about her and is concerned. Any suggestions?
6. I found out I am moving once again. I haven’t even been settled in this house for 6 months and my parents have already decided we are moving to another town. On the flip side of it, they are going to open up their own restaurant and follow their true dream. I’m so proud of them. Even though I don’t want to move, I am okay with it because my parents are following their dreams. They’re specialties are breakfast and food from England, both of which are right up my alley, and I am helping them whip up a menu. 😀
7. Although it sucks not being able to see your significant other in a long distance relationship, I think it is well worth it. Honestly, I find it so meaningful that he takes the time to Skype (even after his long days after his shifts) and call me every day. He leaves me the sweetest messages everyday. He is stationed in another state, so he can’t travel much. We’re working on visiting each other soon. Can you say I am beyond excited? 😀
8. Today, my friends and I got into the topic of love and relationships. We all shared our fair shares of heart break and our views on love. We all got hurt in similiar ways, some more than others. My friend said she is slowly giving up on love, but the perfection artist gave some really good advice. “There will be trial and error when in relationships. Yeah, it sucks getting your heart broken, but eventually you will find the one that makes it all worth it. It’ll take time. Don’t give up on love just because some guys are jerks. If you give up now, you might push away the one that is the one.” She was on point.
9. I can’t think of anything else, so for now, I wish you an amazing Thursday! 😀
-What books have you been reading lately?
-What’re your thoughts on long distance relationships?
-Have you been told you look like a cartoon character before?