Hey there and happy Thursday! This week has just been flying by and it’s that time again. Time to release my inner thoughts into a discombobulated post where it is COMPLETELY acceptable. 😉
Thank you Amanda for hosting! 🙂
1. I have recently received the latest edition of Seventeen and did I find it empowering. Literally, I fell in love with the topics and absolutely felt so empowered and motivated. The main topic centered around Girl Power (that is possibly why “I got the power!” feeling after reading it). Reading all of the stories and experiences left me in awe. It was primarily about women under 21, and have so many younger women achieved so much ranging from action roles, to awards, to charities, to just everything. The tone was so uplifting, and I must say, they gave some pretty motivating advice that I will be incorporating into my life.
2. This week has been full of self reflection. Primarily on my emotional well beings and the factors contributing to it. This week has been filled with some heart heavy topics, but they were honestly what I needed to read. My emotions have been on a full on a wild roller coaster ranging from pure happiness, to burdening sadness, to giddiness, to just a bunch of other feelings. I’ve done some reflection on everything that has been going on and I have been making some changes for the better. You gotta do what makes you happy, even if it doesn’t make the others around you happy.
3. My sweet tooth has been on a rampage lately. I kid you not, I have at least one candy before bed every night. Last week it was Almond Joys (major coconut cravings!) and now it’s Twix this week. I’m a girl who loves her chocolate. What can I say? 😉
4. My parents decided that we’re going to be moving again to a more busier part of town. They want to open up a restaurant and follow their dreams. Guess who’s getting a guaranteed job to serve food AND come up with recipes? This girl! HOLLA! 😀
5. I think Amanda would be proud of me for me being able to say that I have been keeping up with the memory jar. I have kept up with it. I will definitely be keeping up with it and will be looking forward to that reminiscing moment at the end of the year.
6. So.. Valentines day is next Friday. Guess who’s treating HERSELF to chocolate, flowers, a home cooked meal, and a movie night? This girl! It will be a night of rest and relaxation. 😉
8. Speaking of cooking and baking.. does anyone else get utterly inspired to open up a restaurant or bakery after watching cooking shows? I kid you not, after I watch some episodes, I officially plan out all of the retails of what food place I want to open up, what will be on the menu, the theme, etc. It gets a bit hectic. I have like a whole notebook full of ideas!
9. I have been aching for more sleep lately. My work load has increased so much that sleep seems to be a pure blessing once my head hits the pillow. At least I have blogging to keep me sane.
10. I really want to open up and make new friends. I am an introvert so naturally I keep to myself most of the time. I want to break out of my shell. I want YOU to introduce yourself to me in the comments. Let’s become friends? Yes? Yes.
I hope everyone is having/has an amazing day. ❤
-What are some of your random thoughts?
-What recipes would you like to be seen made?
-Tell me about you! Let’s be friends! 😀
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @myhealthlyjourney
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Pinterest -> @xolovenatalie
E-mail -> email@example.com