Hey there and happy Sunday funday! I love Sundays. They’re so relaxing and a great day to spend with family. Today, I’m linking up with Arman to expose some of my top 5s. Without further ado..
Commence the selfie! (Not so recent. Still wearing a brace.)
The last 5 people you spoke to on the phone
-I’m not really one to talk on the phone often so my call log is pretty basic-
1. Nicole (sister)
The last 5 meals you ate
1. Warm Apple Pie Oatmeal topped with peanut butter with a side of coffee.
2. Two rice cakes topped with peanut butter, a bowl of greek yogurt topped with cereal, a piece of chocolate 😉 and a side of hot chocolate.
3. Grilled chicken, broiled sweet potato, and fresh green beans.
4. A wrap filled with spinach, turkey, avocado, and salsa with some trail mix.
5. An apple, defrosting blueberries, strawberries, carrots, and trail mix.
The last 5 places you travelled
Erm.. do you mean around the world or locally? I’ll go with outside of Arizona. 😀
1. Anaheim, California.
2. Las Vegas, Nevada.
3. New York City, New York.
4. Acapulco, Mexico.
The next 5 places you will go
I’ll do this one locally. 😀
1. My friends house for her birthday get together.
2. House hunting.
5. Probably a hospital for x-rays or physical therapy for my back.
The last 5 workouts you did
Ooo, it’s been quite some time since my last workout- if you’ve been following my blog, you know why.
1. Upper body (lifting)
2. Legs and Glutes (weights)
3. Back and Shoulders (weights)
4. Chest and Arms (weights)
5. HIIT (stair master) & abs
5 things making you happy right now
1. Slowly recovering- things are getting easier for me.
2. Growing a better relationship with my family.
3. Eating intuitively without feeling any guilt.
4. Making blends! 😀 Let’s be blends?
5. The fact that I wake up each and every morning.
Well, that’s a wrap! I hope everyone has/is having an amazing and relaxing day. ❤
-Do you like talking on the phone?
-What have you recently ate?
-What workouts have you done lately?
-What makes you happy?
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @myhealthlyjourney
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Pinterest -> @xolovenatalie
E-mail -> email@example.com