Is it just me or is this week flying by? Seriously, the weeks seem to be going by faster and faster. I guess I shouldn’t complain, because it makes the week go by quick, but can we slow down the weekends to really enjoy the time off? Please and thank you! 😀 You already know what time it is. It is Thursday which means..
Thank you ever so much to the beautiful Amanda for hosting!
1. So, tomorrow is Valentines day. For some people it is a day where couples will spoil each other beyond belief and for others, it is just another Friday. Either way, a day of getting spoiled or going along with it as a Friday are both desirable options. Plus, it’s the start to a long weekend. How can it get any better than that? On the point of getting spoiled, I don’t think one day should just be a “mandatory” day where people show their affection for each other. That should be every day. 🙂
2. I was on the late end of finding out that Shirley Temple died. R.I.P to another beautiful angel with a head filled with 52 curls. ❤
(Props to you if you know why I said that!)
3. On Tuesday, I found out that I have to go to physical therapy for a while. I’m happy about that. For a while now (before what happened), I had some pretty bad back pain and just ignored it. Now, I will be focusing on my back, neck, shoulder, and arm muscles for optimal recovery. I haven’t met who I will be working with, but I know I will get along with them either way. We’ll be spending some time together, so why not make a new friend? 🙂
4. I don’t know if you noticed (although it’s pretty obvious), but I FINALLY made a header. Granted it may not be the most fabulous, but as my first one, I think it’s pretty legit. It fits. Over time I will change it, but for now, I am happy about it.
chocolate sweet cravings have been THROUGH THE ROOF. I don’t know why they have been so intense. I am getting in my nutrients from fruits and veggies, but when it hits after dinner, BAM it’s always back. I have had my fair share of Twix this week. Who doesn’t love Twix? 😉 Friday will be glorious for my sweet tooth.
6. Can anyone give me some suggestions for new oatmeal toppings? Or suggestions for recipes you’d like? I’m in a rut and I want your input for some inspiration! Oh, and I have an oatmeal recipe that was a hot topic yesterday coming up soon. 😉
7. DID I TELL YOU GUYS I FINALLY GOT MY BRACE OFF?! 😀 My neck is finally free! It is taking some getting used too (cue the pain), but I am working on it. My recovery is going spot on. Every day I am getting closer and closer to getting healed.
8. I have decided that once I recover, I am going to start running again. For a while, I had to put it on the back burner due to an ankle injury, but I have been itchin’ to lace up my running shoes and enjoy the beautiful weather here in AZ. Did I mention that it’s getting up to the 80s? Hopefully I have a speedy recovery to be able to run in the gorgeous weather of Spring. 🙂
9. My Disney obsession is growing. All I have been doing is watching Disney movies, drawing Disney pictures ( I decorated my art sculpture final with Disney characters ), listening to the Disney stations on Pandora and Songza, and dreaming of going to Disneyland. I think a trip to California is in order..
10. I have made the decision that I want to be Tinkerbell at Disneyland. See? Told ya i’m Disney obsessed. I’ve been told that I look like her, so why the heck not?! I have high hopes about this job. 😉
I hope you have an amazing day! ❤
-What are some food inspirations you can pass along to me?
-What’s your favorite Disney movie?
-Favorite Disney character?
-What have you been craving lately?
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @myhealthlyjourney
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Pinterest -> @xolovenatalie
E-mail -> firstname.lastname@example.org