Happy Sunday Funday! I hope everyone is having a relaxing day filled with love, good food, and good vibes. Today’s theme is shuffle edition. I am a HUGE music lover. It gets me through so much. It really gets to me. I love to dance (very awkwardly) , sing (even though I really can’t) , and reminisce along with it. So many memories can be captured in a song. It’s amazing. Anywho.. onto the shuffling!
Thank you Arman for hosting! 😀
The Prompt: 1. If you have an MP3 player or Ipod, put it on shuffle and list the next 5 songs/videos on it and tell us why it’s on there!
1. All For You – Janet Jackson.. I remember back in the day when I would clean the house with my mom. She would turn on the tv to the music stations, and it seemed as if this song came on every.single.time. We’d sing along at the top of our lungs and dance around while cleaning. Oh were those the days.. 😀
2. Neon Lights – Demi Lovato.. I’ve always admired Demi Lovato and her strength. With some of her experiences, I can relate to her. I have been supporting her since she’s been on Camp Rock. Woah.. that takes me back. I love the beat and lyrics. Definitely will be a song I will incorporate into my running playlist.
3. My Everything – Randolph Permejo.. I was dedicated this song by my best friend. It’s so cute. It makes my heart melt and I can’t help but smile when I listen too it. So adorable. ❤
4. Till I Collapse – Eminem.. It makes me feel bad ass. I love lifting to it. It’s motivating. Need I say more?
5. It Will Rain – Bruno Mars.. This song was my go to after a breakup. When I first heard it on the radio, I fell in love with it. Gah, Bruno is so romantic. I better turn this off before I get too emotional..
Well, as you can see.. my arrangement is quite random. I listen to a variety of different music, I PROMISE. I need to update my playlist ASAP though. I hope you’re having an amazing day. ❤
-What’s your favorite song?
-What is your go to workout song/songs?
-Who’s your favorite artist?
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @myhealthlyjourney
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Pinterest -> @xolovenatalie
E-mail -> firstname.lastname@example.org