*happy dance* *happy dance*
It’s finally Thursday! I can say that I am loving Thursdays as much as I am loving Wednesdays on the blog world. I love
drooling looking at other bloggers food creations as well as reading their random thoughts. I feel a bigger connection towards them. Ya feel? I first and foremost have to thank the lovely Amanda for hosting today’s link-up. You are creating a connection between bloggers world wide! 😀
1. You guys.. I have a confession. I have a new found love for a new-to-me drink. I crave it all hours of the day. I have already had one every day this week! It’s so sweet, refreshing, AMAZING. I love Diet Snapple Peach. There. I admit it. It’s just so good! I went to go see my long time best friend that I had not seen in over a year, and I stumbled upon this precious baby. I was freaking out when I drank it. I usually like to stick to my water, hot chocolate, tea, and coffee, but man! Make room in the fridge for my Snapples!
2. Like my craving for Snapples, I have also been craving Pho. I first had it in December for my birthday with one of my good friends. Did I fall in love with it. It was so tasty and I loved the kick from the jalapenos and sriracha I added into the mix. 😉 I was able to satisfy this craving with my mom with the chicken and shrimp combo. She has been feeling a bit under the weather lately, so I suggested we try Pho, because let’s face it, it works wonders for you. She fell in love. Like daughter like mother. 😉
3. I was probably the only one that hasn’t mentioned Valentines day around here, but I did get a bit of a surprise when I came home. I found this beautiful banquet sitting on the kitchen table when I came home from school. They were sent from my friend that was deployed in Afghanistan. Let’s just say I was swooning over the beautiful and thoughtfulness.
4. My iPod COMPLETELY deleted everything out of the blue! Music, pictures, videos, apps.. Poof. Gone! I was having trouble with my iTunes account for a while, but I didn’t expect it to delete everything! I lost so many precious memories.. Even my iTunes library deleted. I had to create a whole new account and start all over. Humph.. 😦
5. I have a Spanish oral test tomorrow. I am so bad at Spanish. I can understand pretty much the basics, but speaking it? No bueno. Especially speaking in front of everyone to answer 3 questions and describe a picture for a minute? No me gusta..
6. On the up side, I have a four day weekend this weekend! HOLLA. 😀
7. I went to my first physical therapy session on Tuesday and it was good! I got two massages (upper and lower back) and learned some stretches to do at home. My back is pretty tight, so I have another appointment today. I find out how many sessions I’ll need and when I can get back into the groove of thangs. Having high hopes!
8. The weather in Arizona has been PERFECT lately. It may be getting up to 80, but the wind just makes it all good. Why can’t it stay like this all of the time?! I would be more of an outside adventurer if it was. I am just not looking forward to the excessive heat that will be coming my way shortly. o.o
9. I’m going to end on an odd number, because why not? I hope you all have an amazing day! ❤
-What have you been craving lately?
-Do you speak another language?
-Tell me some of your random thoughts!
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @myhealthlyjourney
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Pinterest -> @xolovenatalie
E-mail -> firstname.lastname@example.org