“Because I’m happy..”
I’m happy because today is Thursday and you know what Thursdays’ mean?
1. Is it just more or did this Thursday come in a blink of an eye? Seriously, it feels like just yesterday I was waking up bright and bushy eyed at 5 a.m. for school. Where is this year going? I mean it’s almost the middle of March! WHAT. Well, at least it means that the weekend is soon upon us. 😉 Always got to think of the positive, right?
2. You guys, I don’t know if you can tell, but I am so flippin’ excited that Spring Break starts tomorrow afternoon! All of this studying for finals tomorrow is frying the heck out of my brain. This girl needs a week off from AP and honor classes. My oh my.. I just hope it gets somewhat easier in the last few weeks of school. Speaking of which.. I can’t believe the year is almost over. I was really thinking about it in class yesterday, and you know those thoughts that just surprise the bajesus out of you? Yeah.. pretty much sums up my reaction.
3. Speaking of Spring Break, I am pretty upset that on Saturday I get to be at school at 9 am for a 3 hour exam instead of sleeping in. I could have gone yesterday and today or tomorrow after school, but my teacher is giving a 10% bonus to our grades if we go Saturday.. Luckily there will be a big breakfast at 8 a.m. so I guess it won’t be so
4. Lately, I’ve been so happy that I am finally able to workout! You don’t even know how good I feel once the endorphin’s kick in and I start sweating like crazy. (Cute image, right?) I just feel so good afterwards. Seriously, it’s like the best feeling ever (besides when I know/see food coming 😉 ). I am not going hardcore at the gym, but I am making use of my weights to do some workouts at home. Primarily Blogilates because I love her attitude and her workouts do challenge me.
5. I went out of my ‘comfort’ zone with food and ate not 1 but 3 of these bad boys. (Not all at once.) They brought back some childhood memories. Oh the joys of treating yourself and making progress.
6. The heat is coming upon Arizona. Already getting up in the 80s. Oh how joyous it will be at 120. Hopefully I move before the Summer or this girl will definitely turn into a lobster. o.o
7. So, I started reading The Color Purple and Ashley.. you were right. I was tearing up like crazy. I don’t think I could handle seeing the movie. It is an amazing read though. I highly recommend it!
8. My hunger is non-stop. I can eat a good ol’ meal yet my stomach feel empty about 20 minutes later. What is this? A faster metabolism? Let’s hope so!
9. Please wish me luck with my exams.. I have studying like crazy. I don’t think this much lack of sleep is good for the body. I’ve maybe gotten about 20 hours this week so far? How am I possibly functioning? Oh right, coffee and endorphins.
10. I love Kitty and Red on That 70s Show. Kitty’s vibrant personality never fails to make me smile along with Red’s “I’m gonna kick you a**” answers. Oh how I love binge watching this show. 😀
I hope you have an amazing day. ❤
-What workouts do you like?
-What is your favorite treat?
-What do you have planned for the weekend?
-How do you deal with the stress from exams?
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @myhealthlyjourney
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Pinterest -> @xolovenatalie
E-mail -> email@example.com