Happy Thursday! I am going to keep this intro short and sweet to get straight into the thoughts..
Thank you Amanda for hosting!
1. I got some really bad news yesterday, and to be honest, I don’t know how to react to it. I really don’t want to get into details, but what I found out is going to effect me for the rest of my life. Literally. I couldn’t help by cry right in front of the doctor. I couldn’t even muster out a word to my mom as we walked to the car. I can tell my parents are really concerned, but I don’t even know what to say. I am at a literal loss for words. All I want to do is crawl up into a ball and sleep, but that will do no good. I am trying to stay as positive as I can, but this burden is really weighing down my heart. I have done a lot of praying. I have done a lot of crying. I’m sorry I started out this post so heart heavy. I promise the rest are on the more positive side.
2. To cheer me up, my mom bought me Pho for lunch. Goodness this woman knows me so well. My love for pho is unreal. I mean come on, how can you not love how tasty it is and how it opens you up? I am able to handle more spicier foods now, so my throat and nose are really thanking me for that.
3. I can spend hours upon hours in a bookstore, primarily Barnes n Nobles. I was in there for a good few hours exploring the aisles while drinking some coffee. Doesn’t that sound perfect? To me it does. I finally came across Divergent and am looking forward to diving right into it. Doesn’t the movie come out tomorrow? I’m going to read the book before watching the movie. Who agrees that books are always better than the movie?
4. You guys.. my obsession for Diet Snapple Peach Tea is about to come back. I finally found these again after weeks of looking. Let’s just say I will be taking more frequent trips to the 99 cents store. 😀
5. You know what else I found? Stevia. I have been looking ALL OVER for it and I finally found it at Big Lots! I can’t wait to try it out. What are some things you add Stevia to? Suggestions much appreciated. 🙂
6. I don’t think I am ready for Spring Break to be over. I am grateful for an education, but I am really not looking forward to waking up early and spending 7 hours at school. I know that the work load is going to increase. You know what makes me happy though? I will only have 9 more weeks left of school. HOLLA!
7. I finally started using Snapchat. I mean I downloaded the app a while ago, but I was “too lazy” to take pictures. What am I kidding? I looked like a hot mess every time I got a snapchat. It’s actually pretty fun when you get comfortable with taking random pictures. If anyone wants to snapchat, let me know!
8. You know what else I have been using more lately? Twitter. I have these periods where I go on it for a long time all the time and then it switches to never opening up the app. I have been using it a lot more lately and I don’t really think I will stop any time soon. I have been talking to some pretty cool people on there. You should follow me and tweet me so we can become friends. Okay? 😉
9. I think it is safe to say that Ashley and I would be the perfect roomies. I mean we both live in Arizona, we love roasting veggies (and eating them), peanut butter fanatics, foodie twins, and our personalities are so in sync. What do ya say girl? You up for it? We’d get into some pretty crazy adventures!
10. I’m thinking about cutting my hair short this Summer. Should I or should I not? Opinions are welcome.
I hope you are having an amazing day and week. ❤
-What do you use Stevia in?
-What’s your favorite book? What are you currently reading?
-What’s your favorite comfort food?
-What’s your snapchat name? Twitter name?
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @myhealthlyjourney
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Pinterest -> @xolovenatalie
E-mail -> email@example.com