You guys, I did it.. I cut my hair. I’m not talking about a trim. I’m talking about shoulder length now. I have to say, this is such a big change for me.. I’m still deciding how I feel about. I did was to cut it just for a change, but also because I had to. I’ll post a picture for the selfie below. Let me know what you think! Enough about the hair.. onto the real reason for this post. I was a bit late on the Spill It Sunday train on Sunday, but I decided to do it now. Hope it’s okay Arman!
What do you think?
1. What is your absolute favourite strictly ‘sweet’ food?
-I have to admit that I probably have the BIGGEST sweet tooth ever. I am a sucker for something sweet. It’s usually something I have a strong craving for. If I had to choose for a candy, I would choose Reese’s. I think we all know that I am the biggest lover of the chocolate and peanut butter combo. I have mentioned the craving for it a few time.. 😀 If I had to say for a sweet treat outside of candy, either Froyo of Red Velvet cake. Don’t even get me started on my love for Red Velvet. 😉
2. What is your absolute favourite strictly ‘savoury’ food?
3. Best ‘Sweet and Savoury’ combination?
4. Worst ‘Sweet and Savoury’ combination?
-I haven’t come across a bad sweet and savory combo.. I hope to never have that happen either. o.o
5. Favourite sweet recipe? Share a link of yours or one of your favourites!
6. Favourite savoury recipe? Share a link of yours or one of your favourites!
7. The big question…which one wins. Sweet OR Savoury?
-You probably know the answer from reading above. As much as I love my mountains of veggies, sweet treats will always take the win for me.
-What’s your favorite sweet food?
-What’s your favorite savory food?
-Sweet or savory?
-Favorite recipe for sweet? For savory?
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @myhealthlyjourney
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Pinterest -> @xolovenatalie
E-mail -> firstname.lastname@example.org