Hey there lovelies! I can’t think of an intro for the life of me, so I will just go straight into the thoughts.
Thank you to the beautiful Amanda for hosting. ❤
1. I am BEYOND excited for tomorrow. I have been looking forward to tomorrow all flippin’ week. Even since last Friday. The reason behind all of this excitement is that my friend is coming to visit me from Texas! He is stationed in Texas, so we only get to talk to each other through Skype. He’s staying in Arizona until Monday, and we’re going to spend the entire weekend. We’ve been friends for such a long time. For about 2 years now. We met before he was deployed to Afghanistan. I wrote to him while he was there. We didn’t talk for quite some time, but then one day, he texted me and told me he was back. I don’t think you could even imagine my excitement! I don’t really know what we’re going to do this weekend, but he is going to pick me up from school and we will probably go get some dinner, go see a movie, and then figure it out from there. Ahh, so so so giddy. ^_^
2. I am the girl who HATES cutting her hair. Seriously, I will go months and months and months without cutting my hair.. I will seriously look so upset once the scissors reach my head. It was nerve-wrecking to see the locks fall to the floor. I’m really diggin’ my haircut though. I can’t remember the last time I had my hair at shoulder length, but I actually really enjoy it. The weather is getting warmer, so it is nice to not have the long locks there. I do miss them, but my hair will grow back healthier. 🙂
3. I cannot stop listening to this song. Ever since I was a little girl, I fell in love with the Spice Girls. Trust me, I still know the lyrics to all their songs, I have their movie on VHS, I constantly watched their music videos. I was always told I would be Baby Spice. I can see why. 😀
4. I am still having cravings up the wazoo. Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. I always get them at night. Does this happen with anyone else? Please tell me that I’m not alone..
5. I have also been loving these videos. I heard it in art one day while working on my mask. I feel in love after the first time. I was mesmerized by the instruments. I wish I knew how to play an instrument.
6. I really want to see the movie Neighbors. I find all of Seth Rogen’s movies hilarious! I may or may not of gotten all giddy when I saw that Zac Efron was in it. What can I see? He stole my heart ever since High School Musical. C’mon now.. you can’t deny those eyes… and that body.
7. I get to go to the mountains at night again this weekend! I have been really wanting to ever since I left them that night. It is just so peaceful and breath taking. I think that is going to be my new “clear my head” spot. I forget all my worries when I’m up there just looking out. I am hoping to spend a lot of time there over the summer. Late summer nights there? I think so.
8. Lately, I have been waking up at 4:30 a.m. I have no clue why. My body just naturally does. I take advantage of that time though, so I can make the rest of my day easy going. I always feel so productive when I finish a lot of tasks in the morning. Kinda badass or invincible. YaknowwhatImean? Yeah, you do.
9. I GET TO GO TO THE ZOO THIS WEEKEND AS WELL. In case you didn’t get the hint from my capslock, I am pretty flippin’ excited. You don’t even know how much I love going to look at the animals and taking pictures of them. I always get excited on the way there. It has been getting into the 90’s here already, so I will have to be bathing myself in sunblock, or I’ll end up looking like I belong with the lobsters. I kid you not, I don’t tan.. I burn.
10. If you are giving an opportunity, take advantage of it.
I hope you have an AMAZING day. ❤
-What do you like to do when your friends visit?
-Do you like cutting your hair? How do you style it?
-Do you like the zoo? What’s your favorite animal?
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @myhealthlyjourney
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Pinterest -> @xolovenatalie
E-mail -> firstname.lastname@example.org