I have had my mind all over the place this past week, so an intro isn’t really coming to me today. I do want to thank the beautiful Amanda for letting all of us come together under a link-up, read other bloggers thoughts, and think “I thought I was the only one who thought of that! Good to know someone else does too!” I really need some advice as well.
1. The number one thing that is on my mind right now is how hectic everything is. Seriously, I have not had this heavy of a work load before and I am caving in under all of the stress. I don’t know how I’m keeping up with six classes, memorizing Spanish, working on two major projects, trying to remember everything from the past year in math, and studying for two AP exams and five public based assessment finals. If you have any tips on how to control all of this stress and how to prioritize, PLEASE (and I mean PLEASE) give me suggestions below. I don’t know how you college students do it.. Just a little over a month until Summer. I can make it.. I can make it..
2. On a good note, I finally got a new phone after 5 YEARS. Yes, I repeat, 5 long years. I got the Hydro XTRM which is waterproof and shockproof. This will definitely come in handy with my clumsiness. I am so happy I finally got a smartphone. My old
dinosaur phone was not cutting it anymore. I like how it vibrates every time I touch the screen. Sorry guys.. I’m just really happy about it. 🙂 I will venture to an iPhone one day, but baby steps for now.
3. You know how I mentioned I was making a mask in art class? Well, I finally finished the molding, added on the portrusions, and now I am painting it. It’s coming out far better than I had expected. I’m almost finished with it, so I will be posting a picture of it next Thursday. Making this mask is what is keeping me sane. Seriously, getting to spend an hour painting is exactly what I need to get away from the stresses of my other classes. I can’t wait to see how it turns out!
4. Remember how I also mentioned in my Perfect Weekend post that my friend was deployed on Monday? Well, what I did not tell you is that he is my boyfriend. Why I bring this up? I am having the blue from missing him, worrying that he is okay, and that he will be home before the holidays. The only communication we have is through letters and sometimes e-mails. If you have experienced this or are right now, can you please send me some advice? Much appreciated. ❤
5. I still can’t get over how adorable this baby leopard is. I mean COME ON.
6. I don’t know how after 16 years of living in Arizona that I STILL haven’t gotten used to the heat. I mean, it’s peaking into the 90s already and I am dying when I go outside. I’m already noticing my natural shade of pink coming on for the Summer.. It’s spring. This isn’t suppost to happen.
7. I’m on that Snapchat kick right now. If you wanna snapchat me, just add me! My username is: lovenatalieeee . Don’t be shy. 🙂
8. You know what other kick I’m on right now? A food one.. Not my usual oatmeal, nut butter, and sweet potato one.. but a cereal one. I have to have a bowl every night. I don’t have to, but my day feels incomplete without it. I have been having cereals ranging from Corn Flakes to Raisin Bran to Oatmeal Squares to Fruity Pebbles and so on and so fourth. SO GOOD.
9. I tried enchiladas with red sauce last night instead of the green chili sauce. I surprisingly found the taste to be more dominate and I enjoyed it more. It also had a kick to it. 😀
10. I hope you have an AMAZING super fantastic out-of-this-world day today. ❤
-What are your tips for handling stress? Prioritizing?
-Have you ever been in a long distance relationship? Any advice?
-What’s your favorite cereal?
-What keeps you sane?
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @myhealthlyjourney
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Pinterest -> @xolovenatalie
E-mail -> email@example.com