I can’t really even think of an introduction even though I have so many random thoughts in my head. Does this happen with anyone else? I should really work on my introductory skills. Oh well, it’s Thursday and Thursday’s are all about the random thoughts. Am I right, Amanda? 😉
1. All I can think about mainly is the Spanish final I have today. Ergo the intro phrase. I know what I have to do and I have memorized what I have needed to, but speaking Spanish is something that always gets me nervous. We have to answer three questions and then describe a picture into a recorder. I get the jist of what I need to and my teacher said I have become the most improved in the class. Fingers crossed that my mind won’t go blank and I freeze up!
2. I have another practice final AP exam this Saturday morning. Remember that 3 hour straight test I had? Well, this is another one. This is the last practice final I have though. Then, I just have to prepare for one on May 9th and one on May 15th. From there, everything regarding school will become so much more easier. Hallelujah!
(When the second hour hits)
3. For two weeks I have been mentioning the progress on my mask, and well you guys, I am so close to being finished with it! It took a lot of work, patience, and creativity. I’m really happy with how it is turning out. 🙂 Our next project is going to be a Tim Burton inspired artwork. I love Tim Burton so this will be right up my alley!
4. So.. I went for a run last night. I didn’t have any intentions on going for a run, but I did it. I was going to meet up with a friend, and on my way home, I decided to take long route. Although Arizona has been having some pretty killer days, the nights are glorious. I can’t say it was the best feeling ever (due to a slight stomach cramping), but it really got me wanting to build up my endurance. Of course I’d want to start running again when it’s getting close to the 100 degrees F.
5. This is really random, but it’s offical.. I hate jeans. With the more muscle I have been putting on, I cannot fit my thighs or booty into my jeans. The struggle is real. Thank goodness it’s time for shorts, dresses, and skirts.
6. Speaking of dresses, I really want to go dress shopping. I really want to start wearing them casually. Anyone know of any places where I can get some cute dresses? PLEASE LEAVE RECOMMENDATIONS BELOW. Much appreciated! ^_^
7. This week, I also found out that I was not eating enough with the amount of activity I am doing. I don’t count calories, but I decided to track one day and man was I low.. I don’t intentionally mean to be, I was just following my intuition. In a typical day, I wake up at 4 a.m. to do a 1 hr – 1 hr 20 min workout, walk to school, walk up and down stairs in between classes, walk home, stretch/yoga, and I fidget around a lot. I also carry around about a (maybe 10 lb?) backpack. It may be more. o.o All I have to say is I should be eating around 400 more calories than I am. It’s time to crack down and EAT.ALL.THE.FOOD. 😀
8. I have made a big progression with my strength, body, self-love, and balance in my life. I never took any pictures during my ED, but here is a side by side comparison when I was at my highest to where I am now. I train hard, I eat good, I have a healthy mindset, I love myself for how I am, I’m staying positive, and I am enjoying life. *proud moment* 😀
9. I am at a really happy place with my life right now. Although things may be hectic, I have to say that I am really happy. I don’t know what it is.. I really don’t, but I am just really happy. 🙂
10. I’m really ready for the weekend ahead. 😀
I hope you have an amazing day! ❤
-What is your favorite store to shop at?
-Any recommendations for places or apps that I can buy cute dresses from?
-What makes you happy?
-Tell me something about your or that is on your mind.
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @myhealthlyjourney
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Pinterest -> @xolovenatalie
E-mail -> firstname.lastname@example.org