Happy Tuesday everyone!
I want to start out by saying Happy 21st Birthday to my sister! I can’t believe she is already 21! I already know her plans for the weekend (considering she has told me quite extensively about them). Tonight, we are going to go out to Macayo’s with our family and her friends. I am really excited!
I want to spend a day answering the questions from Arman’s Spill It Sunday posts, so you can get to know more about me. Here’s the first of many to start on Tuesday. 🙂
1. In real life are you an extrovert or more introvert person?
-It really depends on who I am around. For the most part, I am an extrovert, but I do have my introvert moments. I’m a shy soul at first, but over time I open up more. I guess that is how it is for most people.. I like my times alone, but I also love being around friends and family.
2. If money was no object, where would you move to?
-California.. on the beach to be more specific or next to Disneyland. Seriously, that would be a dream of mine. You have no idea how happy I’d be. 🙂
3. What are your hobbies besides blogging, food and working out?
-Art (Duh), spending time with friends and family, listening too music and singing, watch movies, go out exploring, etc. 😀
4. If you have a sibling what do you have in common and where do you differ the most? If you are an only child tell me about your pet/ mother/ father, best friend …
-My sister and I both share the same humor, but we differ on a lot of things. She is more of a free soul that is more socially based where I am social, but I am more focused on an education and going after my dreams. She does go for what she wants, but I don’t think she is as motivated.
5. If you were able to spend one day as the opposite sex, what would you do?
-Wouldn’t that be an adventure? Hmm.. I don’t know what I’d do really..
6. If you could have any super power what would it be?
-The power to heal. I would want to be able to heal people with the magic touch. 😀
7. When you’re upset, what are you doing to cheer yourself up?
-I draw, I watch funny videos, I bake or cook (very therapeutic), I workout (THAT ENDORPHIN HIGH), I smile and remember all the good in my life. ❤
8. You have $500 to spend on anything you want – what would it be?
-Dresses, leggings, workout clothes, FOOD.
9. What is your favorite piece of art (painting, sculpture, architecture…)?
-The art of optical ground allusions.
10. If you were able to go back in time and give your teenage self any advise what would you say?
-I would tell myself that starving yourself and over exercising is not the way to go. You are not those thoughts that dictated your mind. Food is not the enemy. Being fit and healthy is so much more important than a thigh gap or a flat stomach.
I would tell myself the proper way to become healthy with the proper nutrition and exercise.
I would tell myself to stay strong and to always love myself.. no matter what.
I hope you had fun reading this. Tell me about you! 🙂
-What do you do to cheer yourself up?
-What do you like to do for fun?
-Answer some of the questions above!
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @myhealthlyjourney
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Pinterest -> @xolovenatalie
E-mail -> email@example.com