Happy Thursday everyone! 😀
Seeing as both Amanda and I have a strong dislike towards intros, I will keep this short and sweet and get straight into the thoughts. Shall we?
1. I am happy to report that I took my final last exam yesterday! Man.. those three and a half hours were brutal. I am happy to say that I think I did pretty good on it though! I had peppermints to keep me calm throughout the test, I took my deep breaths, and I really focused in on the work. AP has really kicked my booty, but I can say that I ended up being the victor in the end. 😉
2. In the past week since moving, I have had Sonic twice. I’m saying this because ever since my E.D. days, I haven’t stepped foot in there. With the stress of moving and school, I just had to get something quick and wanted to (I guess you could say) ‘conquer’ another food fear. I haven’t gone all out extreme, but the grilled chicken sandwich with fries is good enough for me. One day I will try the shakes.. one day.
3. I have also put exercising on the back burner these past few days as well. I thought that exercise on top of already stressing about studying for school would make things much harder on myself, so I decided I would go a few days without it. My mental being is really thanking me for that.
5. Along with bananas, I cannot eat blueberries on their own. I have to have them in either a smoothie or oatmeal. I tried having plain blueberries yesterday while studying, and was I feeling some serious stomach cramps. Oy vey..
6. Sleep is a VERY glorious thing. I cannot emphasize it enough on how much I love sleep.
7. I’m craving summer pretty much all of the time now. I cannot wait for all of the family time, friends time, hikes, swimming, smoothies, fruit, doin’ my thang, etc. Who’s with me?! 😀 T-9 days!
8. I will finally be able to get baking this weekend in the kitchen! Everything in the house is set up and I have some idea flourishing in my head. It’s crazy how much of a break from baking can really spark your imagination. I’m ready to get the goods baking and my house smelling like wonderland.
9. A few more dresses are in order to be bought for summer. Primarily sundresses, but any will do. 😉
10. Oh! Christine! How I have been getting my hair so thick and shiny is from increasing my healthy fats intake primarily! I have been eating a lot more peanut butter and tuna lately. I’ve also been having avocado (but not as much). I have been aiming around 8 -9 hours of sleep a night. I don’t wash it everyday, because that strips away the natural oils. I haven’t applied to heat to it since last year. I think my increased blood circulation from working out has something to do with it as well. If I think of anything else, I’ll let you know! 🙂
I hope you have an amazing day! ❤
-What’s your favorite thing to bake?
-What are you doing this summer?
-What are you looking forward too?
-What’s on your mind?
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @myhealthlyjourney
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Pinterest -> @xolovenatalie
E-mail -> firstname.lastname@example.org