Thursday Friday everyone! ^_^
I realize I am a day late with this post, but I have my reasons for why I am being late. First being that Wednesday night I was preoccupied for 4+ hours working on a project and didn’t finish until 11, and on Thursday morning, I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to gather my textbooks to return, grab my project, and then study for the 3 exams I had. Man, has anyone else noticed that schools decide to cram in so much in during the last two weeks of school?! Better late than never for this post, right Amanda? 🙂
1. Not only is today Friday (WOOHOO!), it is also my mama’s birthday! *happy dance* There is so much I could say about this woman. She is my mother, my best friend, my protector. my nurturer, my support, my shoulder to cry on, my hero. My mom is the strongest woman I know, and no matter what, she is always there for me. She saved me from my disorder, she sat next to me every time I have been in the hospital, she has never left my side even when everyone else did. She is amazing. I have a few surprises up my sleeve for her. She isn’t feeling too well, so I can’t go all out, but I will make it special for her! ❤
2. This time next week, I will FINALLY be on Summer vacation! WAAAAAHOOOOOOO! Can you guys tell that I’m excited? 😉
3. Can you guys also tell that I am addicted to smoothies now? I have to (and I mean have to) have one every.single.day or my day just won’t feel complete. I’m not complaining though. I have a special combo I have been especially loving lately. c(:
4. I really, really, really want to go on a road trip to Disneyland this summer. Also, I want to go to the beach. *fingers crossed* (Although it likely won’t happen…)
5. I find that when I am stressed, my sweet tooth goes wild. This week, I have been going to Red Velvet ice cream and cookies for night snacks. Is that normal? I’ll just go with it… 😉
6. I really love the smell of coffee in the morning.
7. I keep getting bug bites all over my legs! So attractive when wearing shorts and dresses.. not. *eye roll emoji*
8. Have you guys seen the emojis for Android phones?! They look so different. but cute! They kind of have more personality than the iPhone ones in my opinion.
9. The end of the school year is really hitting me right now. I don’t know why.. Oh man.. (Fight back the tears.. fight back the tears..)
10. I think I’m going hiking this weekend! WAHOO! 😀
I hope you have an amazing day! ❤
-What are you doing this weekend?
-What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
-What are your random thoughts of the day?
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @myhealthlyjourney
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Pinterest -> @xolovenatalie
E-mail -> email@example.com