I’m gonna take a risk and skip an intro and go straight to the thoughts! I hope that’s okay, Amanda. 🙂
1. Man oh man have I been loving being on vacation! I have never felt so stress free in such a long time! Enjoying the days going to the gym, having more time to cook, spending more time with friends and family, swimming, watching movies.. this is the life. I’m surprised I haven’t turned into a lazy bum. I’ve actually been quite motivated and more active. No complaints here though!
2. Every night I have been having a combination of three different cereals and a tortilla with peanut butter. It sounds like a strange combo, but it is honestly really good. It fills me up and I go to bed with a happy tummy.
3. With the move, I was only able to do at home workouts, because the gym I was signed up too was too far to get too. Well, I was finally able to join and new gym, and I love it! It has some equipment I have never tried before, so trying them out is fun! Definitely makes the workouts more fun.
4. I have no doubt that I will get addicted to Netflix over vacation. Slowly but surely my days have been filled with watching movies on Netflix.
5. Every day I have been biking around 6 miles in the morning. It gives me a time to myself to just think and clear my mind. I’m happy that I am able to ride my bike again. I haven’t rode it since the accident back in January. o.o
6. Recently, I lost someone that is really close too me. I mean extremely close.. I’m still feeling it in my heart, but I just want to let you know that it is okay to cry. I have been crying lately, because I don’t want to hold back the tears. It’s not good to hold in your emotions.. Just just have to feel what you feel.
7. I have been having my craving for frozen yogurt again.. oh my. I blame the hot weather. 😉
8. I have also been craving the grilled chicken burger with avocado and sweet potato fries I mentioned yesterday.
9. I have been chugging water like it’s nobody’s business. Arizona’s heat is no joke. I even started carrying around a gallon jug. o.o
10. I really need to update my playlist for the gym. Any suggestions on some songs that could help motivate me? I’d really appreciate it!
I hope everyone has an amazing day! ❤
-What have you been craving lately?
-What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
-What do you listen to when you workout?
-What are some of your random thoughts?
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @myhealthlyjourney
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Pinterest -> @xolovenatalie
E-mail -> email@example.com