At the beginning of this year, I made a promise to myself that I would set goals each month and do my very best to complete them all. I set multiple little goals to do, and those add up to the major goals that I have. It may seem like a lot, but they are little tweaks I can make to my life every day. I am thinking of doing goal posts at the beginning of each month and track my progress along the way! I already know that April is going to be an exciting month for me, so I set goals that I know I will more than likely achieve! I have a few things in the works, so some of these things will make sense later on. 🙂
Goals for April 2015:
1. Practice working on handstands! (I can do headstands, but I have been really hesitant on moving up to handstands.)
2. Be more consistent with my blogging. (My spark has come back, and I have quite a few projects in the works. :))
3. Get my license.
4. Save up my money and hopefully buy a car! (Super excited for this!)
5. Incorporate more HIITs into my workouts.
6. Drink more smoothies. (I started having a smoothie a day for the past week, and I’ve been loving it! Yummm.)
7. Reduce my coffee drinking down to one cup a day. (It’s been reaching up to four cups a day. :o)
8. Start drinking green tea again.
9. Don’t be so nervous to try out new exercises.
10. Stretch after every workout. (VERY important for your health.)
-What are some of your goals for April?
Instagram -> @lovenataliemarie
Twitter -> @visionesque
Snapchat -> @nataliexdarling
Facebook -> /nataliexdarling
E-mail -> firstname.lastname@example.org