Good morning/afternoon/evening! ❤
Whew, you guys! I’m excited to once again join the Thinking Out Loud link up over on Amanda‘s page! It’s been quite some time since I last posted my thoughts, and in all honesty, I missed it. I missed typing out my sparatic thoughts and reading what others said/thought. I’ve learned to come that other people think how I do about things, and I think it is a fantastic way to form friendships! I hope to spark some new friendships as time goes on. I’d love to be all of your friends! 😀 Now, onward to the thoughts!
1. I saw the absolute CUTEST video two nights ago. It’s about a baby elephant meeting their mother for the first time in years. The baby was taken years earlier for exhibition. Their reunion made my heart melt. Seriously, my eyes were tearing up as I was watching it. All my parents could hear me say was “My heart! Oh my goodness.. SO PRECIOUS.” You NEED to watch this video. It is a guaranteed way to make your day. 🙂
2. I am SO close to getting my first car! I am hoping to get it by the beginning of May, because let’s face it.. I simply cannot ride my bike to work and other places in the Arizona heat. Riding in 115 degree heat? No thank you.
3. I’m excited to celebrate the six month anniversary of my relationship with my boyfriend! I don’t know exactly what we are going to do, but regardless I’m excited. These six months have flown by, and he has been making me the happiest girl in the world! I could go on and on and on with all of the lovey-doveyness, but I’ll save that for a later post. 😉
4. I am really liking my darker hair color after about 2 months. It took some time to get used too, but I actually think it suits me better than blonde!
5. Do you ever get those really sudden urges to do so much with your life and complete so much? Well, that’s me whenever I am working. I don’t know what it is about cleaning, but it sure gives me so much motivation. I guess it’s because I am doing something productive, but I get my best ideas then. Does this happen with anyone else?!
6. I am addicted to the app Tsum Tsum. It’s seriously the cutest thing ever. If you download, I warn you that it can be addicting. 😉
7. I’m really excited that I get to go to the Lana Del Rey concert in about a month! It’s on May 14th, and I keep telling my friend how epic it is going to be!
8. I have been having the urge to go to California lately. Specifically the beach and Disneyland. I miss Disneyland, and I would love to lay out on the sand next to the beach. I am hoping to take a mini vacation to CA when I get a car, because I would need to pick it up there. I will make it a priority to go to the beach.. maybe even a pier. Gahh, SO excited thinking about it. 😀
9. Currently obsessed with these two songs:
10. I hope that you are having an amazing day! ❤
Instagram -> @lovenataliemarie
Twitter -> @visionesque
Snapchat -> @nataliexdarling
Facebook -> /nataliexdarling
E-mail -> firstname.lastname@example.org