Hey, everyone! Wow.. I’ve been a really bad blogger lately. I’m sorry! I have a reason though. I have been very busy with balancing everything in my life right now. I wanted to come back on, and give you guys an update on what’s been going on in my life. There has been a few great things that have happened, so I’m excited to share. 🙂
1. I got a job at YouFit recently. I haven’t started yet, but I am going to get my training schedule and regular schedule today. I have had a few conversations with the current workers, and I know that we are going to be good friends! I am excited to start working again, because it will help tremendously with school, buying a car, and other expenses. The work environment is very comfortable.
2. I decided that I will be doing an NPC competition in April. I have already decided that I am going to, and I have already started the process of transforming. I’ve spoken with a trainer, and she is very excited for me. She is a former competitor that will be going for pro. We have been working together for the past few days. I hesitated before, but now that I have a job and a trainer, I am ready! It will be a journey, but i am excited for it. 🙂
3. Speaking of trainers, I’ve formed a good friendship with the head manager at YouFit. She’s the one that has been training with me. We got along right off the bat, and she told me I even inspired her to go back to school. 😮 She’s very helpful, and I’m excited that we will be working together!
4. I am finally pretty comfortable with driving now. I have always been nervous about turning, but I’ve been getting a lot more practice. I yet have to drive on the freeway…
5. The new patch in Tera came out and I am making my way to level 65. My mystic skills are improving vastly, and I am thinking of creating some new characters to master as well. Gah, Tera is so addicting. 😮
6. I have a trip planned to go to Disneyland on January 4th-7th. I really hope I can go, but I don’t know if I can with starting this new job. It’s a gift for my birthday from my friend. I haven’t been in over two years, so fingers crossed!
7. I’m starting to get into reading again. I’ve taken some time off, because I have to do a lot of mandatory readings for school. That’s taken the joy out of reading for me. I have a three week break, so my inner book worm is excited. 🙂
That’s all I can think of right now. I want to know what you have all been up too! Let me know! 🙂
-What have you been up too?
-What’s exciting in your life?
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @lovenataliemarie
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Facebook -> /nataliexdarling
E-mail -> firstname.lastname@example.org