Good morning and happy Monday, everyone! It has been quite some time since I’ve last said that. I know.. I know.. in my last post I said I would be on more, but life got a little hectic. A lot has gone on, and I have been getting the urge to start blogging more again. I guess I needed some time off to, because I felt as if I needed to blog four out of the seven days of the week. Some things have stayed the same, but some things have changed. Hopefully you have a cup of coffee near you (like I do) and let’s catch up. 🙂
1. I got glasses. I am absolutely in love with my glasses. They have such a vintage look to them. I’ve gotten quite a few compliments on them by people I know and random strangers.
2. I have been taking courses online. I personally chose to do this, because I work better on my own schedule. It is far less stressful, and I prefer the one-on-one attention I get whenever needed. The work load is quite big, but I am enjoying my classes, and I enjoy the comfort of being in my own home.
3. I’ve started doing pilates again along with lifting. I began my active lifestyle with pilates. It’s something I know and love. Of course I still love lifting weights, but I also love the creativity with pilates. I’m still working on yoga, but I find pilates more appealing.
4. I have been all about these pancakes lately. I’ve had them quite a few times already, and they are absolutely delicious. I will be posting the recipe tomorrow. 🙂
5. The weather is finally (somewhat) cooling down now, and I have been enjoying walking my dogs in the morning. They were not able to during the warmer months, so they are definitely excited to roam the neighborhood every morning. The only problem is that they are pretty old, so the walks are short and they keep tripping over their own feet. I love to see their excitement as I put on their leashes, though.
6. I’m reaching a point in my life where I am finally achieving balance. I am actually starting to hangout with family, friends, and my boyfriend more. I’m not worried about skipping the gym or about what I am eating. Yes, I am still eating a majority of nutritious foods, but I am not stressing about if I have treats. You guys don’t understand how happy I am to say that. 🙂
7. I’m being more social on Instagram, Snapchat, and Tumblr. If any of you care, my usernames are..
8. I have started driving!
I will start to be more active in the blog world, I promise. I just needed the time away to focus on my life. I’m at a place where I feel I am in control. I’ve missed you all so much, and I want to know what you’ve been up to! Please tell me in the comments below!
Have a fantastic day. ❤
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @lovenataliemarie
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Facebook -> /nataliexdarling
E-mail -> email@example.com