Happy Thursday everyone!
It’s been quite some time since I have joined the Thinking Out Loud party. (Sorry, Amanda!) My mind has been like that one grandma’s purse from Halloweentown (before the malfunction movie). If you don’t understand that reference, I’m saying that I have never-ending thoughts. I’m not so good with intros so let’s just get to the thoughts! 😀
1. I’m about 99.9% sure that my parents do not want me to go to a university out of state. Of course they want the best for me, but when I mentioned what schools I wanted to attend, my mom was tearing up. They were always going back to me going to local universities, because I’ll be closer to home. Although I would like the comfort of home, I know I want to take a risk and take hold of opportunities. It’s a stressful process of searching for the right university for me, but I’ve got some months to go before I make the BIG decision.
2. I am so ready for all pumpkin everything. I know I am not the only one on this. I just love the fall. Summer is not my forte. I am ready for flavored teas/coffees, sweaters, jackets, hoodies, scarfs, beanies, candles, etc. Who’s with me?! ^_^ OH! You can’t forget the food.
3. I think Singrays and the M4 are some sexy cars. Sorry not sorry. They just are.
4. I have been itching to make spaghetti squash lasagna for the past two weeks again. I need to get all of the ingredients this weekend and whip it up again. So filling. So tasty. So satisfying.
5. I’m still sucked into Supernatural. I’m on season 9. You guys.. IT’S GETTING INTENSE. I still have about 19 episodes to go before season 10 starts October 7th. I’M SO READY! 😀
6. I think it’s safe to say that I’m the cycling queen up in my area of Phoenix. I cycle 6 miles a day 6 days a week. You can’t tell me that doesn’t give me that title. Even though I have been taking the same route, I still get amazed each time. You may be wondering, “How is that possible?” Well, it’s the people I see. I’m not going to lie, Phoenix is filled with some interesting characters. It helps get my mind off the heat. 🙂
7. It’s safe to say that I am 100% happy. Even though school is really stressing me out, I am honestly really happy. Every day I wake up ready to take on the day. I am learning new things every day, my strength is increasing, my faith is increasing, my self love is increasing, and I’ve just been feeling so blessed. It truly is a wonderful feeling.
8. Girl, since you posted this video on your last T.O.L post, I can’t get it out of my head. It is a catchy message that really does send a positive message. It’d be nice to hear more songs like this. So empowering.
9. I have also been also feeling this song as well. It’s a song I have on repeat while in the gym and in the car.
10. I hope you have an amazing day! It’s almost the weekend! ^_^
-What are some of your thoughts?
-What song do you have on repeat?
-What are you excited for when Fall comes around?
Connect with me!
Instagram -> @myhealthlyjourney
Twitter -> @xolovenatalie
Pinterest -> @xolovenatalie
E-mail -> email@example.com